Thursday 25 July 2013

SF13 Guest Blogger - James Charlton


Hello world!

I’m James Charlton, 16 years old, from Moffat.

This is my first ever Summer Festival. My course is the 5-week Performance and Production Course. I really look forward to meeting new people with similar interests with me. I feel I'm in the right place!

I'm in the cast of “Now’s The Hour”, which is a show about making the decision for Scotland’s future. That’s what we’d like to get across; to make the audience ask questions and hopefully find their own answers. We’d like to make them think “What would I do?”. I'm very happy to be part of a fresh, new, thought-provoking show about such an important matter.  


In terms of my fundraising efforts, I was awarded bursaries from the Ian Wardlaw Drama Trust and the Holywood Trust. 

In the movie of my life, I’d like… Robert Paterson to play me!


Tickets for SF13 shows "Mary Queen Of Scots Got Her Head Chopped Off" and "Now's The Hour" are now on sale. 6-10 August. To book please call 0141 552 4267 or visit our website.