Thursday 1 August 2013

SF13 Guest Blogger - Scarlett Randle


Hey!

My name is Scarlett Randle, 17 years old and I come from Newtonhill, Aberdeenshire.

I’m new to Scottish Youth Theatre. This is my first Summer Festival. I decided to apply for the Performance and Production Learning  Programme in order to improve my dramatic and musical skills, and of course to meet new people.

I’m in the cast of “Mary Queen of Scots Got Her Head Chopped Off”, playing the part of La Corbie.

My fundraising efforts went surprising well. I managed to raise the full amount of my course fees! I organized some fundraising events such as a daffodil tea event and a murder mystery. Plus, I was lucky enough to receive a generous donation from Maersk Oil UK and from my school, Portlethen Academy.


I’d like Lilly Loveless to play me in the movie of my life. Or Shirley Carter – not really!

Tickets for SF13 shows "Mary Queen Of Scots Got Her Head Chopped Off" and "Now's The Hour" are now on sale. 6-10 August. To book please call 0141 552 4267 or visit our website.